The situation regarding COVID-19 & related travel issues is changing daily. We understand that this continues to be a concerning time for all & we want to be as flexible as possible for all our guests while still ensuring we are able to support our operation & crew during this incredibly difficult time.
It is because of this that we have introduced our "Book With Confidence" policy, to help reassure guests and lower the risk for those wishing to make a booking during these uncertain times. This new policy covers, reduced booking deposits for reserving spaces on a trip and reducing the time before the trip that the final payment is due. You can learn more about this policy on our "Book With Confidence" page.
In light of the impact caused by Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we want to reassure you that our team will be focused round-the-clock on the health and safety of all our guests and crew. Ayo Divers are taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, as well as additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and crew members.
Ayo Divers has set-up procedures to follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), Divers Alert Network (DAN), PADI and local health authorities.
All our crew members will adhere to the latest guidance and hygiene protocols, they will be well trained to handle situations that may occur and we have confidence in their abilities. We are committed to providing our guests with a very safe and healthy stay on board. General Health & Hygiene Guidance For Guests and Crew:
• All medical questioners and Liability Releases will be sent via email prior boat departure
• A health declaration form/COVID 19 must be sign by each costumer and send by email prior departure
• All dive certification and insurance will be sent via email prior boat departure
• All office equipment will be disinfected before and after used
Pick up & Drop Off Transport
• Standard temperature check to all customer will be done at the moment of their pickup
• Disinfection of all luggage will be done prior to loading onboard
• Social Distancing will be encouraged in all transfers including Taxis and speedboat reducing the number of people
• Standard temperature checks will be carried out by customers and crew every day of the trip
• Crew will wear a mask at all times during the trip
• Hand Sanitizer will always be displayed around the common areas to encourage following a rigorous hand cleaning procedure to customers and crew
• Standard protocol for social distancing will be follow in common areas
• All rooms will be clean and disinfected everyday by the crew wearing mask and gloves with special products design for it
• Laundry for bedsheets and towel will be done following disinfecting procedures
• All meals will be served by the crew wearing masks and gloves (no buffer style meals)
• All seats in dining area will be assigned in order to follow the social distancing protocol
• Strict boat disinfect protocol will be followed while costumers are diving, cleaning, and disinfecting all common areas at least 3 times a day. Special attention to door handles, corridors, etc.
• All customers are responsible to follow personal distancing and hand cleaning protocol during the trip
• All measures related COVID 19 will be brief to all customers during welcome briefing and remind it every day
• Dive groups will be reduced in the kitting up area and speedboat
• In order to reduce air contamination in dive tanks, access to compressor area will be reduced to just the compressor operator
• All dive gear will be cleaned with disinfectant products and running water before and after dives
• Personal water buckets will be provided to all customers to put their dive mask and regulators in
• Dive mask and regulator will only be handled by each customer.
• Customers are in charge of the disinfection of their mask and regulator. We will provide all products and facilities.
• Anti-fog for dive masks will be provide. No spitting in dive mask policy will apply.
• Disinfectant tissues will be provided in speedboat to clean regulators before use
• Social distancing protocol will be followed while at the surface. Dive masks and regulators in, at the surface will be encourage.
• Temperature check every day by Captain and/or Cruise Director
• Use of Mask Mandatory
• Covid-19 free certificate every trip
• Use of mask will be mandatory for all land excursions
• Disinfection of any souvenir customers may buy
Symptoms on board
• In case of symptoms, Isolation procedure will be followed for 3 days, if symptoms persist or get worst, evacuation to the closest hospital for further checks will be put in place.